Saturday, April 25, 2009

Introduction

I have written and rewritten the first lines many times, this blog being my first ever. I am not a natural writer and lots of thoughts come and I fight to organize them.

I intend to make my blogs interesting with some thought provoking ideas, so readers will be tempted to come back and read more. I would like to use this as a window to express myself freely, invite thoughts and learn from others.

I began a lengthy note about what I am so as to tell the reader on what to expect from my blogs but I have decided that words should speak for themselves. In general, I tend to be a little wordy and I will work on becoming short and sweet.

I would like to do something worth-while with my life and I have this desire to make a name for myself.

I have varied interests. And, I am good at few things. I have not figured out anything that I am exceptional at, yet. I have made this a mission in itself.

I have my strengths and weaknesses. I work hard and play hard. I tend to grasp things fast and respect others ideas. I have a tendency to be misunderstood. I am an emotional person. I get branded as a little hasty but I tend to do lots of background thinking before I make a decision.

I have a beautiful and loving wife and a handsome 2 year old boy who simply amazes me all the time. My parents live abroad and so does my younger sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment